- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Water Productivity in Agricultural Sector
Majlis Research Center released a report indicating the necessity of water productivity in agricultural sector
According to the public relations office, the office of infrastructure studies in MRC announced that agricultural water productivity is one of the most important issues considered recently and, said: although water is an important factor in economic development and agriculture sector is considered as the largest water consumer, so the optimal management of water is undeniable. It is added: According to systematic index of international water resources, Iran suffers with water tension and will experience accelerated tension in near future. Another problem is that, the comparison of water use efficiency in irrigation of Iran to other countries shows that Iran is placed in the lowest position (32 percent) besides similar studied countries. MRC declared that to increase water productivity in agriculture sector, it is necessary to identify some factors influencing water loss, and then planning to increase water use efficiency in irrigation, demand management, efficient technology use and actual valuation of water. Also, coordination between agricultural agencies can be very effective to increase water productivity. Meanwhile, to ensure the success in increasing agricultural water productivity, evaluating the effective indicators and different parameters in the effective water utilization is necessary.