- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
The MRC's view on the draft for assembling the regulations of medical, pharmaceutical, feed, drinkable, adornment and hygienic materialsThe majlis research centre declared the expert view on the draft for assembling the regulation of medical, pharmaceutical, feed, drinkable, adornment and hygienic materials.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC : "the regulations of medical, pharmaceutical, feed, drinkable, adornment and hygienic materials that are presented by a group of MPs already would consider as a draft in form of assembling the current regulations. It's added: These regulations related to four or five past decades, infact, there were reformed for number of times, but for the reason of social changes also, technical development and insufficient reformation, its necessary to define a new overall legal and applicable process by legislation. However, it seems the proposal was unsuccessful and moreover, the assembling of the existing regulations was in form nit in the nature of the present regulations. Furthermore, there are more challenges for acceptance process. MRC added; the weak points of this plan includes, structural weakness (such as ignoring the other governance related to the subject of the plan; natural weakness (for example, lack of introduction of special expressions, the existing regulations with regulatory nature don't respect to laws and legal punishment, ignorance of some important subjects and other weak points including disorders in sections and subsections of plan repeations of laws and regulations. But it is suggested to MRC to review and rewrite the plan completely with cooperation of ministry of health and medical education and other beneficiaries at last the alternative plan to be in order.