- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
- Identifying investment opportunities in Mine and Mineral Industries of Isfahan Province
- Quantitative Assessment of Judicial Systems Effectiveness in Latin America
- Strategies for enforcing general policies of resistance economy in petrochemical industries
- Russia’s approach and interests v US-Afghanistan Security Agreement
- Egyptian Presidential Elections in light of controversial discourse
- The need for familiarity with the laws and regulations related to direct taxation
- Islamic Parliament of Iran’s Analytical Study of 1993 Budget Act and challenges facing its implementation
The MRC's view on the draft for assembling the regulations of medical, pharmaceutical, feed, drinkable, adornment and hygienic materialsThe majlis research centre declared the expert view on the draft for assembling the regulation of medical, pharmaceutical, feed, drinkable, adornment and hygienic materials.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC : "the regulations of medical, pharmaceutical, feed, drinkable, adornment and hygienic materials that are presented by a group of MPs already would consider as a draft in form of assembling the current regulations. It's added: These regulations related to four or five past decades, infact, there were reformed for number of times, but for the reason of social changes also, technical development and insufficient reformation, its necessary to define a new overall legal and applicable process by legislation. However, it seems the proposal was unsuccessful and moreover, the assembling of the existing regulations was in form nit in the nature of the present regulations. Furthermore, there are more challenges for acceptance process. MRC added; the weak points of this plan includes, structural weakness (such as ignoring the other governance related to the subject of the plan; natural weakness (for example, lack of introduction of special expressions, the existing regulations with regulatory nature don't respect to laws and legal punishment, ignorance of some important subjects and other weak points including disorders in sections and subsections of plan repeations of laws and regulations. But it is suggested to MRC to review and rewrite the plan completely with cooperation of ministry of health and medical education and other beneficiaries at last the alternative plan to be in order.