- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
An introduction of sanction planners against Iran in the US Congress and AdministrationAn introduction of sanction planners against Iran in the US Congress and Administration
Sanction planners against Iran were recognized in the US Congress and Administration and introduced by Majlis Research Center.
One of the intelligence promotion methods for background intensification and the direction of US unilateral sanctions against Iran and adopting firm deterrent policies is processing sanction planners' intellectual bases and their activities against Islamic Republic of Iran in different sectors such as executive, legislative, research centers, and executive-parliamentary lobbies, the office of political studies stated, public relations office reported. According to the Washington adopted sanction policies, there are a kind of procedural-intellectual integration and interaction among four conspirators (as actors) research centers, Israel lobbies, Zionist mass media, and sanction planners against Iran in The US Congress and Administration so that research centers plays a role of intellectual inclination by scenario-writing and conceptualization, Israel lobbies establish communications with power centers, mass media plays major role in justifying the public opinions and the planners imposes sanctions against Iran, the office of political studies added.
Thus, in order to prevent the expansion of the US sanctions against Iran or counter each of them, Islamic Republic of Iran should adopt firm policies that corresponding one of the strategic management prerequisite for countering sanctions is the recognition and foresight of dimensions, objectives, directions, backgrounds, and intellectual inclinations of sanction planners against Iran in the US Congress and Administration to produce maximal deterrence from probable sanctions, Majlis research center added.
Consequently, the nature and the structure of the US unilateral sanctions against Iran are affected by exerting strong influence directly or indirectly on Iran, it continued. Then, each of sanction planners against Iran and their dependences in the US Congress and the Administration were introduced.