- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
The expertise of Majlis Research Center in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of EnergyMajlis Research Center had the expertise in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy.
Certainly, the establishment of Ministry of Energy is essential for the country, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies discussed. Therefore, it seems the way that it has been approved by the government; it means no technical, economic, social, expert human resources (specialists), international diplomacy justification, and so for merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy and perhaps it follows the way other than above dimensions that it is not to the country interest, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies added, public relations office reported.
The text of this report is as follows: