- Local Governance, a comparative institutional framework
- Expertise opinion on: Motion requiring amendment of Article 84 of the 5th Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- New reforms in China and its development perspectives in 21st Century
- A study on how to streamline development projects, presenting an introductory model
- Reasons for Export of iron ore in the mineral economy of Iran
- A statistical analysis of the new political make-up in the EU
- Study of the dimensions and impacts of the 3rd war in Gaza
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
The expertise of Majlis Research Center in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of EnergyMajlis Research Center had the expertise in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy.
Certainly, the establishment of Ministry of Energy is essential for the country, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies discussed. Therefore, it seems the way that it has been approved by the government; it means no technical, economic, social, expert human resources (specialists), international diplomacy justification, and so for merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy and perhaps it follows the way other than above dimensions that it is not to the country interest, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies added, public relations office reported.
The text of this report is as follows: