- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
- MRC …a new horizon
- Explaining meaning of market regulation of goods and services by Majlis Research Center
- Rules for the presidential elections serve the regime
- Assessment of the performance of agricultural sector’s productivity goals
- The process of development planning in Turkey
- Development Planning in China
- The Study of Export and Import Status
The expertise of Majlis Research Center in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of EnergyMajlis Research Center had the expertise in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy.
Certainly, the establishment of Ministry of Energy is essential for the country, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies discussed. Therefore, it seems the way that it has been approved by the government; it means no technical, economic, social, expert human resources (specialists), international diplomacy justification, and so for merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy and perhaps it follows the way other than above dimensions that it is not to the country interest, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies added, public relations office reported.
The text of this report is as follows: