- The 2nd National Seminar on Role and Function of Research in Lawmaking
- An analytical report on the new round of US brokered reconciliation talks between Israel and Palestine
- MRC’s Brief Report on the Efficiency of Political System
- Motion requiring the government to take reciprocal measures against countries and organizations that ban activities of the Iranian media outlets
- Expert opinion on the Bill concerning Security Cooperation Agreement between Islamic Republic of Iran and Republic of Pakistan
- The Criteria for Identification of Political Offences
- Challenges and Opportunities ahead of ties between Iran and Azerbaijan
- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
The expertise of Majlis Research Center in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of EnergyMajlis Research Center had the expertise in merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy.
Certainly, the establishment of Ministry of Energy is essential for the country, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies discussed. Therefore, it seems the way that it has been approved by the government; it means no technical, economic, social, expert human resources (specialists), international diplomacy justification, and so for merging Ministry of Petroleum with Ministry of Energy and perhaps it follows the way other than above dimensions that it is not to the country interest, the office of energy, industry, and mining studies added, public relations office reported.
The text of this report is as follows: