- A Comparative Study of Posing Question as a Tool for Parliamentary Oversight
- The 2nd National Seminar on Role and Function of Research in Lawmaking
- An analytical report on the new round of US brokered reconciliation talks between Israel and Palestine
- MRC’s Brief Report on the Efficiency of Political System
- Motion requiring the government to take reciprocal measures against countries and organizations that ban activities of the Iranian media outlets
- Expert opinion on the Bill concerning Security Cooperation Agreement between Islamic Republic of Iran and Republic of Pakistan
- The Criteria for Identification of Political Offences
- Challenges and Opportunities ahead of ties between Iran and Azerbaijan
- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
َAn expertise in the bill of the Iranian government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA
Majlis Research Center had an expertise in the bill of Islamic Republic of Iran government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, Renewable Energy Agency seeks to create conditions for international cooperation development in various sectors to increase the share of renewable energies in energy production and consumption basket of different countries of the world and on the basis of technologies have advantages for each region, the Office of Energy, Industry, and Mining Studies said.
(Full text of the report is attached.)