- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
َAn expertise in the bill of the Iranian government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA
Majlis Research Center had an expertise in the bill of Islamic Republic of Iran government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, Renewable Energy Agency seeks to create conditions for international cooperation development in various sectors to increase the share of renewable energies in energy production and consumption basket of different countries of the world and on the basis of technologies have advantages for each region, the Office of Energy, Industry, and Mining Studies said.
(Full text of the report is attached.)