- Aluminum Industry in Iran: Challenges and Strategies
- Expertise opinion regarding: The bill on Iran's Environmental Evaluation
- Comparative Studies of other countries’ Experience in financing their Development Plans-India (I)
- A new approach to the problems of Development
- Study of the World Experience in Water Pricing System
- Mechanisms for Future Study of Tourism
- Study of the current situation of the Caspian Sea Pollution
- The 6th Development Plan: A scrutiny of the Planning Procedure (4)
- Study of the Convention on Technical and Vocational Education
- Local Governance, a comparative institutional framework
َAn expertise in the bill of the Iranian government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA
Majlis Research Center had an expertise in the bill of Islamic Republic of Iran government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, Renewable Energy Agency seeks to create conditions for international cooperation development in various sectors to increase the share of renewable energies in energy production and consumption basket of different countries of the world and on the basis of technologies have advantages for each region, the Office of Energy, Industry, and Mining Studies said.
(Full text of the report is attached.)