- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
- A study on cases of human rights violation in the US and Britain’s domestic and foreign policies
- A Research Study on the Situational Status of Law
- A Structural Study of the Islamic Parliament of Iran (2): An evolution trend of Standing Committees since the 1st to 9th tenures of the Islamic Parliament of Iran
- Electoral Systems and their political impacts in Asia
- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
َAn expertise in the bill of the Iranian government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA
Majlis Research Center had an expertise in the bill of Islamic Republic of Iran government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, Renewable Energy Agency seeks to create conditions for international cooperation development in various sectors to increase the share of renewable energies in energy production and consumption basket of different countries of the world and on the basis of technologies have advantages for each region, the Office of Energy, Industry, and Mining Studies said.
(Full text of the report is attached.)