- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
- Identifying investment opportunities in Mine and Mineral Industries of Isfahan Province
- Quantitative Assessment of Judicial Systems Effectiveness in Latin America
- Strategies for enforcing general policies of resistance economy in petrochemical industries
- Russia’s approach and interests v US-Afghanistan Security Agreement
- Egyptian Presidential Elections in light of controversial discourse
- The need for familiarity with the laws and regulations related to direct taxation
- Islamic Parliament of Iran’s Analytical Study of 1993 Budget Act and challenges facing its implementation
َAn expertise in the bill of the Iranian government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA
Majlis Research Center had an expertise in the bill of Islamic Republic of Iran government joins the International Renewable Energy Agency.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, Renewable Energy Agency seeks to create conditions for international cooperation development in various sectors to increase the share of renewable energies in energy production and consumption basket of different countries of the world and on the basis of technologies have advantages for each region, the Office of Energy, Industry, and Mining Studies said.
(Full text of the report is attached.)