- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
The comparison of Islamic declaration of human rights and the universal declaration of human rightsMajlis Research Center compared Islamic declaration of human rights with the universal declaration of human rights.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, there are many commonalities between Islamic declaration of human rights and the universal declaration of human rights and the right to life have been raised by both of them and human dignity have been also considered, the Office of Legal Studies said. Also, the right to education and rights of freedom have been considered basic rights and government and society are responsible for the enjoyment of these rights.
According to the report, there are radical differences among principles, objectives, scope, and sanctions of these two systems so that its legal results can be observed in human rights documents.
Human rights in Islam is not only much more (tens times) comprehensive than human rights in the west based on the principles, scope, and legal effects but also there are a number of shortcomings and defects in the west even to the animal rights based on three aspects, the report adds.