- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
- A study on cases of human rights violation in the US and Britain’s domestic and foreign policies
- A Research Study on the Situational Status of Law
- A Structural Study of the Islamic Parliament of Iran (2): An evolution trend of Standing Committees since the 1st to 9th tenures of the Islamic Parliament of Iran
- Electoral Systems and their political impacts in Asia
- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
The comparison of Islamic declaration of human rights and the universal declaration of human rightsMajlis Research Center compared Islamic declaration of human rights with the universal declaration of human rights.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, there are many commonalities between Islamic declaration of human rights and the universal declaration of human rights and the right to life have been raised by both of them and human dignity have been also considered, the Office of Legal Studies said. Also, the right to education and rights of freedom have been considered basic rights and government and society are responsible for the enjoyment of these rights.
According to the report, there are radical differences among principles, objectives, scope, and sanctions of these two systems so that its legal results can be observed in human rights documents.
Human rights in Islam is not only much more (tens times) comprehensive than human rights in the west based on the principles, scope, and legal effects but also there are a number of shortcomings and defects in the west even to the animal rights based on three aspects, the report adds.