- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
- MRC …a new horizon
- Explaining meaning of market regulation of goods and services by Majlis Research Center
- Rules for the presidential elections serve the regime
- Assessment of the performance of agricultural sector’s productivity goals
- The process of development planning in Turkey
- Development Planning in China
- The Study of Export and Import Status
- Majlis Research Center’s Expertise on the bill of Iran’s Membership in Global System for Mobile Communications Association
- Publication of the new issue of Weekly Energy Review: the sixth issue of Weekly Energy Review was published
The comparison of Islamic declaration of human rights and the universal declaration of human rightsMajlis Research Center compared Islamic declaration of human rights with the universal declaration of human rights.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, there are many commonalities between Islamic declaration of human rights and the universal declaration of human rights and the right to life have been raised by both of them and human dignity have been also considered, the Office of Legal Studies said. Also, the right to education and rights of freedom have been considered basic rights and government and society are responsible for the enjoyment of these rights.
According to the report, there are radical differences among principles, objectives, scope, and sanctions of these two systems so that its legal results can be observed in human rights documents.
Human rights in Islam is not only much more (tens times) comprehensive than human rights in the west based on the principles, scope, and legal effects but also there are a number of shortcomings and defects in the west even to the animal rights based on three aspects, the report adds.