- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
- MRC …a new horizon
- Explaining meaning of market regulation of goods and services by Majlis Research Center
- Rules for the presidential elections serve the regime
- Assessment of the performance of agricultural sector’s productivity goals
- The process of development planning in Turkey
- Development Planning in China
- The Study of Export and Import Status
Introduction to the "conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective"
Majlis Research Center studied the conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, security of property from economists that motivate people for economic activities that this will reduce the risk of activities in the society, the Office of Business Environment Studies said.
This report describes and explains the concept of property rights and its importance in economic ideas are studied.
Also, how property rights influence on macroeconomic variables such as capital accumulation, investment, trade, and economic growth and development described and International Property Rights Index (IPIR) have been reviewed. (The full text of the report is attached.)