- The 2nd National Seminar on Role and Function of Research in Lawmaking
- An analytical report on the new round of US brokered reconciliation talks between Israel and Palestine
- MRC’s Brief Report on the Efficiency of Political System
- Motion requiring the government to take reciprocal measures against countries and organizations that ban activities of the Iranian media outlets
- Expert opinion on the Bill concerning Security Cooperation Agreement between Islamic Republic of Iran and Republic of Pakistan
- The Criteria for Identification of Political Offences
- Challenges and Opportunities ahead of ties between Iran and Azerbaijan
- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
Introduction to the "conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective"
Majlis Research Center studied the conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, security of property from economists that motivate people for economic activities that this will reduce the risk of activities in the society, the Office of Business Environment Studies said.
This report describes and explains the concept of property rights and its importance in economic ideas are studied.
Also, how property rights influence on macroeconomic variables such as capital accumulation, investment, trade, and economic growth and development described and International Property Rights Index (IPIR) have been reviewed. (The full text of the report is attached.)