- Local Governance, a comparative institutional framework
- Expertise opinion on: Motion requiring amendment of Article 84 of the 5th Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- New reforms in China and its development perspectives in 21st Century
- A study on how to streamline development projects, presenting an introductory model
- Reasons for Export of iron ore in the mineral economy of Iran
- A statistical analysis of the new political make-up in the EU
- Study of the dimensions and impacts of the 3rd war in Gaza
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
Introduction to the "conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective"
Majlis Research Center studied the conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, security of property from economists that motivate people for economic activities that this will reduce the risk of activities in the society, the Office of Business Environment Studies said.
This report describes and explains the concept of property rights and its importance in economic ideas are studied.
Also, how property rights influence on macroeconomic variables such as capital accumulation, investment, trade, and economic growth and development described and International Property Rights Index (IPIR) have been reviewed. (The full text of the report is attached.)