- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
- Identifying investment opportunities in Mine and Mineral Industries of Isfahan Province
- Quantitative Assessment of Judicial Systems Effectiveness in Latin America
- Strategies for enforcing general policies of resistance economy in petrochemical industries
- Russia’s approach and interests v US-Afghanistan Security Agreement
- Egyptian Presidential Elections in light of controversial discourse
- The need for familiarity with the laws and regulations related to direct taxation
- Islamic Parliament of Iran’s Analytical Study of 1993 Budget Act and challenges facing its implementation
Introduction to the "conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective"
Majlis Research Center studied the conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, security of property from economists that motivate people for economic activities that this will reduce the risk of activities in the society, the Office of Business Environment Studies said.
This report describes and explains the concept of property rights and its importance in economic ideas are studied.
Also, how property rights influence on macroeconomic variables such as capital accumulation, investment, trade, and economic growth and development described and International Property Rights Index (IPIR) have been reviewed. (The full text of the report is attached.)