- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
- A study on cases of human rights violation in the US and Britain’s domestic and foreign policies
- A Research Study on the Situational Status of Law
- A Structural Study of the Islamic Parliament of Iran (2): An evolution trend of Standing Committees since the 1st to 9th tenures of the Islamic Parliament of Iran
- Electoral Systems and their political impacts in Asia
- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
Introduction to the "conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective"
Majlis Research Center studied the conceptual framework of property rights from an economic perspective.
According to the Public Relations Office of MRC, security of property from economists that motivate people for economic activities that this will reduce the risk of activities in the society, the Office of Business Environment Studies said.
This report describes and explains the concept of property rights and its importance in economic ideas are studied.
Also, how property rights influence on macroeconomic variables such as capital accumulation, investment, trade, and economic growth and development described and International Property Rights Index (IPIR) have been reviewed. (The full text of the report is attached.)