- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
"The president shall sign and notify parliamentary approvals"According to the one-hundred and twenty-third principle of the constitution, the president is obliged to sign the legislation after passing legislative process (confirmed by Guardian Council or Expediency Council) and notify the authorities to enforce.
Saying as Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, according to the constitution to become the text into a law, passed by Parliament and approved the Guardian Council or Expediency Council is only enough and legislators do not involve the other in this process, the Office of Legal Studies said.
Accordingly, signing the rules by the president is procedural and the president has no right to oppose the legislation and refuse to sign it and this refusal is considered as a violation of his legal obligations. (The full text of the report is attached.)