- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
- MRC …a new horizon
- Explaining meaning of market regulation of goods and services by Majlis Research Center
- Rules for the presidential elections serve the regime
- Assessment of the performance of agricultural sector’s productivity goals
- The process of development planning in Turkey
- Development Planning in China
- The Study of Export and Import Status
- Majlis Research Center’s Expertise on the bill of Iran’s Membership in Global System for Mobile Communications Association
- Publication of the new issue of Weekly Energy Review: the sixth issue of Weekly Energy Review was published
"The president shall sign and notify parliamentary approvals"According to the one-hundred and twenty-third principle of the constitution, the president is obliged to sign the legislation after passing legislative process (confirmed by Guardian Council or Expediency Council) and notify the authorities to enforce.
Saying as Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, according to the constitution to become the text into a law, passed by Parliament and approved the Guardian Council or Expediency Council is only enough and legislators do not involve the other in this process, the Office of Legal Studies said.
Accordingly, signing the rules by the president is procedural and the president has no right to oppose the legislation and refuse to sign it and this refusal is considered as a violation of his legal obligations. (The full text of the report is attached.)