- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
The role of the fight against economic crimes in economic jihad YearWill inform Majlis Research Center and the police (NAJA) intends to hold a joint conference entitled "The role of the fight against economic crimes in the economic jihad year".
- Legal requirements and needs to combat economic crimes, the definition of economic crime and its instances from the perspective of laws and regulations,
- Challenges, obstacles, and legal shortcomings to fight against economic crimes (speculation, embezzlement, and etc…),
- Legal and economic impact of regulations on economic crimes, the role and legal status of police in the fight against economic crimes,
- Legal structure of the police to combat economic crimes,
- Legal opportunities and challenges of the police presence in the fight against economic crimes
- Comparative study of laws, regulations, and police powers to combat economic crimes in different countries.
Conference Time: June 2012
Abstracts (maximum two pages) should be sent till 13 April 2012 and accepted articles should be sent till 5 May 2012 to the following address: