- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
- Identifying investment opportunities in Mine and Mineral Industries of Isfahan Province
- Quantitative Assessment of Judicial Systems Effectiveness in Latin America
- Strategies for enforcing general policies of resistance economy in petrochemical industries
- Russia’s approach and interests v US-Afghanistan Security Agreement
- Egyptian Presidential Elections in light of controversial discourse
- The need for familiarity with the laws and regulations related to direct taxation
- Islamic Parliament of Iran’s Analytical Study of 1993 Budget Act and challenges facing its implementation
The report of Majlis Research Center on forecasting oil pricesMajlis Research Center reviewed available estimates of future oil prices.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, over the past 10 years; our estimates of oil prices has always been negative in the budget next year, the Office of Energy, Industry and Mining Studies said. This means that forecasted price is always less than the real price of oil next year that led to the current budget cuts anticipated in the budget meanwhile in the capital reserve increase and the budget deficit risk and the need for the budget amendments reduced, the Office added.
If the government regulated, negative estimates of oil prices will supply the interests of our country further but in the absence of the rule, negative estimates of oil prices will lead to funding without criteria for the government and the government will be able to access no criteria resources and will cost it without restriction by obtaining funds from the budget oil prices differential and its actual prices, the report adds.