- The 2nd National Seminar on Role and Function of Research in Lawmaking
- An analytical report on the new round of US brokered reconciliation talks between Israel and Palestine
- MRC’s Brief Report on the Efficiency of Political System
- Motion requiring the government to take reciprocal measures against countries and organizations that ban activities of the Iranian media outlets
- Expert opinion on the Bill concerning Security Cooperation Agreement between Islamic Republic of Iran and Republic of Pakistan
- The Criteria for Identification of Political Offences
- Challenges and Opportunities ahead of ties between Iran and Azerbaijan
- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
- Analysis of the General Budget Bill for 2013 from Legal Perspective
The report of Majlis Research Center on forecasting oil pricesMajlis Research Center reviewed available estimates of future oil prices.
According to the Public Relations Office of Majlis Research Center, over the past 10 years; our estimates of oil prices has always been negative in the budget next year, the Office of Energy, Industry and Mining Studies said. This means that forecasted price is always less than the real price of oil next year that led to the current budget cuts anticipated in the budget meanwhile in the capital reserve increase and the budget deficit risk and the need for the budget amendments reduced, the Office added.
If the government regulated, negative estimates of oil prices will supply the interests of our country further but in the absence of the rule, negative estimates of oil prices will lead to funding without criteria for the government and the government will be able to access no criteria resources and will cost it without restriction by obtaining funds from the budget oil prices differential and its actual prices, the report adds.