- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
MPs gave their salaries to earthquake victimsSome lawmakers gave part of their salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan.
A group of MPs gave their 12 to 15 working days salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan at the end of the open session of Parliament (Baharestan) today (Wednesday), parliamentary correspondent of journalists club reported.
It is worth mentioning that the Speaker and a group of MPs traveled to Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan yesterday to visit the earthquake-stricken areas and aware of the situation of these areas.