- Study of the World Experience in Water Pricing System
- Mechanisms for Future Study of Tourism
- Study of the current situation of the Caspian Sea Pollution
- The 6th Development Plan: A scrutiny of the Planning Procedure (4)
- Study of the Convention on Technical and Vocational Education
- Local Governance, a comparative institutional framework
- Expertise opinion on: Motion requiring amendment of Article 84 of the 5th Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- New reforms in China and its development perspectives in 21st Century
- A study on how to streamline development projects, presenting an introductory model
- Reasons for Export of iron ore in the mineral economy of Iran
MPs gave their salaries to earthquake victimsSome lawmakers gave part of their salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan.
A group of MPs gave their 12 to 15 working days salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan at the end of the open session of Parliament (Baharestan) today (Wednesday), parliamentary correspondent of journalists club reported.
It is worth mentioning that the Speaker and a group of MPs traveled to Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan yesterday to visit the earthquake-stricken areas and aware of the situation of these areas.