- A Comparative Study of Posing Question as a Tool for Parliamentary Oversight
- The 2nd National Seminar on Role and Function of Research in Lawmaking
- An analytical report on the new round of US brokered reconciliation talks between Israel and Palestine
- MRC’s Brief Report on the Efficiency of Political System
- Motion requiring the government to take reciprocal measures against countries and organizations that ban activities of the Iranian media outlets
- Expert opinion on the Bill concerning Security Cooperation Agreement between Islamic Republic of Iran and Republic of Pakistan
- The Criteria for Identification of Political Offences
- Challenges and Opportunities ahead of ties between Iran and Azerbaijan
- MRC’s Analysis of Technical and Vocational indices
- Iran's View of Islamic Penal Law calls for reducing jail term
MPs gave their salaries to earthquake victimsSome lawmakers gave part of their salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan.
A group of MPs gave their 12 to 15 working days salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan at the end of the open session of Parliament (Baharestan) today (Wednesday), parliamentary correspondent of journalists club reported.
It is worth mentioning that the Speaker and a group of MPs traveled to Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan yesterday to visit the earthquake-stricken areas and aware of the situation of these areas.