- Local Governance, a comparative institutional framework
- Expertise opinion on: Motion requiring amendment of Article 84 of the 5th Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- New reforms in China and its development perspectives in 21st Century
- A study on how to streamline development projects, presenting an introductory model
- Reasons for Export of iron ore in the mineral economy of Iran
- A statistical analysis of the new political make-up in the EU
- Study of the dimensions and impacts of the 3rd war in Gaza
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
MPs gave their salaries to earthquake victimsSome lawmakers gave part of their salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan.
A group of MPs gave their 12 to 15 working days salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan at the end of the open session of Parliament (Baharestan) today (Wednesday), parliamentary correspondent of journalists club reported.
It is worth mentioning that the Speaker and a group of MPs traveled to Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan yesterday to visit the earthquake-stricken areas and aware of the situation of these areas.