- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
- Identifying investment opportunities in Mine and Mineral Industries of Isfahan Province
- Quantitative Assessment of Judicial Systems Effectiveness in Latin America
- Strategies for enforcing general policies of resistance economy in petrochemical industries
- Russia’s approach and interests v US-Afghanistan Security Agreement
- Egyptian Presidential Elections in light of controversial discourse
- The need for familiarity with the laws and regulations related to direct taxation
- Islamic Parliament of Iran’s Analytical Study of 1993 Budget Act and challenges facing its implementation
MPs gave their salaries to earthquake victimsSome lawmakers gave part of their salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan.
A group of MPs gave their 12 to 15 working days salaries to the earthquake-stricken people of East Azerbaijan at the end of the open session of Parliament (Baharestan) today (Wednesday), parliamentary correspondent of journalists club reported.
It is worth mentioning that the Speaker and a group of MPs traveled to Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan yesterday to visit the earthquake-stricken areas and aware of the situation of these areas.