- Turkey en route to power retaking; the geo-economic consequences for Iran
- A research study for amending the comprehensive law on protection of the rights of the invalid persons
- An Introduction to the Policies for Improving Investment in Research and Development
- Weekly Political Analysis(63) High Political Tension in Ukraine and the Vague Future of this Country
- Weekly Poliitcal Analysis (46) Ukraine, the site for a tug of war between West and Russia
- Expertise Opinion on the Motion requiring to encourage plans for the growth of building construction and facilitation of building construction permit in the cities
- Expertise Opinion on” The Motion inquiring interpretation of Article (45) and para “b” of Article (65) of the Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Specialized meeting of the Majlis Research Center concerning Conscription condition and its betterment in future
- Expertise Opinion on "Motion requiring to prevent payment of demurage to ships"
- Comparatve Parliamentary Studies (3): Status of Female Paliamentarians Since the 1st Legislature in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Bahonar: Developments in Syria is to revenge Islamic awarenessThe Syrian regime is one of the major factors of Resistance Front, Deputy Speaker said. After the failure of America’s regional developments, it was trying to compensate its failure on Islamic awareness through insecurity and efforts to overthrow the Syrian government but they must know that their dreams will be never come true, he added.
Terrorist incidents and the West and America’s efforts to overthrow the Syria government were described unfortunately by Mohammad Reza Bahonar. Syria developments in response to Islamic awareness in the past two years and revenge of the massive popular uprising are ongoing, he said.
The Syrian government is one of the main factors of Resistance Front, Deputy Speaker addressed. In recent developments, the Syrian has shown they are very careful and punctilious and showed that will defend their beliefs and government maximally, he added.