- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Ratification of Amendment to Basel Convention”
- Expertise Opinion on “The Bill for Creation of Natural Disaster Insurance Fund”
- Strategic Emerging Technologies for 2014
- A study on cases of human rights violation in the US and Britain’s domestic and foreign policies
- A Research Study on the Situational Status of Law
- A Structural Study of the Islamic Parliament of Iran (2): An evolution trend of Standing Committees since the 1st to 9th tenures of the Islamic Parliament of Iran
- Electoral Systems and their political impacts in Asia
- Summary Report on “Strategies for upgrading Iran’s ranking in the World Bank business report(4)-An indication of support for minor shareholders”
- Expertise opinion on “Motion requiring amendment to Article (132) of the 5th Five Year Development Plan Act of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
- A case study on justifiable construction of LNG supply stations
Bahonar: Developments in Syria is to revenge Islamic awarenessThe Syrian regime is one of the major factors of Resistance Front, Deputy Speaker said. After the failure of America’s regional developments, it was trying to compensate its failure on Islamic awareness through insecurity and efforts to overthrow the Syrian government but they must know that their dreams will be never come true, he added.
Terrorist incidents and the West and America’s efforts to overthrow the Syria government were described unfortunately by Mohammad Reza Bahonar. Syria developments in response to Islamic awareness in the past two years and revenge of the massive popular uprising are ongoing, he said.
The Syrian government is one of the main factors of Resistance Front, Deputy Speaker addressed. In recent developments, the Syrian has shown they are very careful and punctilious and showed that will defend their beliefs and government maximally, he added.